You should also read:
- our cookies policy, which may be updated from time to time. This sets out information about the cookies we use and how we use them when you access and use this website
This website enables individuals to register with a GP practice.
Tower Hamlets GP Care Group CIC owns or has the right to use all intellectual property rights in the contents of this website or used for the provision of this website. This includes rights in copyright, patents, database rights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Those works are subject to crown copyright protection and protected by intellectual property right laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- any logos, visuals, image rights, trademarks, trade names and design styles (except where these are integral to a document or data set) and any other intellectual property rights including, but not limited, to patents, design rights and trademarks
- personal data
- information owned by third parties, which we are not authorised to licence to you
3. Using this website
This website is only authorised for use by people who live in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. References to "the NHS" mean "the NHS in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland" unless otherwise stated.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to access this website, including but not limited to an internet connection. You should use your own virus protection software.
We have many measures in place to keep your data safe. But it is important that you also play your part and use a secure internet connection.
You may stop using this website at any time.
This website has no functionality to create an account or save progress. This means that if you do not complete your application in one session you will need to start again when you return.
4. Usage terms
We do not guarantee that this website will always be available or that access to it will be error free or uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this website without notice. We do not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
This website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third-party website and a link to another site in no way constitutes our endorsement of its contents.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
You must not, in relation to your use of this website:
- provide, or encourage the provision of, any false, inaccurate or incomplete information, or attempt, or encourage attempts, to use this website to support any claims for sickness pay to which you or others are not entitled
- use our intellectual property rights other than as allowed by section 2
- transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable
- collect any data from our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from our servers
- use it in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users
- misuse it by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which this website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to this website. You must not attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them
- use it to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, spyware or any other harmful programmes or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware
In the event of such a breach, your right to use this website will cease immediately.
Please read this clause carefully, as it sets out the limits of our liability to you (and any person you are using this website on behalf of).
Although we make reasonable efforts to update it, this website is provided "as is" and, to the extent permitted by law, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied (including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose), that (a) this website is accurate, complete or up-to-date; (b) this website will meet your particular requirements or needs; or (c) access to, or use of, the same will be uninterrupted or completely secure.
You acknowledge and agree that we will not be responsible for any injury, loss, damage, costs or expenses (whether direct or indirect) arising out of, or relating to the use or misuse of this website, except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law (i.e. our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited under English law).
This means that we have no liability to you for:
- any business loss (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure)
- any loss or damage where this is not caused by our negligence
- any loss or damage arising from an inability to access and/or use this website in whole or in part
- any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your device, computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website
- any other loss or damage whether arising under tort (including negligence), breach of contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise
7. Contact details
If you need to get in touch you can find our contact details on the Tower Hamlets GP Care Group CIC contact page.